How to talk less and say more.
Old school therapy is “talk it out” therapy.
Phil DeLuca has been a relationship counselor for over 40 years. And he wants you to stop talking so much.
After filling his wall with degrees focused on traditional therapy, he found a new approach that worked better. It’s a holistic brain chemistry-based way to communicate that he calls Untalk Therapy that can help couples navigate out of the dead zone and get their relationship back on course.
In this episode we untalk about:
- How your angry blow ups are incited by your brain chemistry
- How to stop your partner from perpetuating your anger
- When avoiding conflict is desirable
- What healthy communication looks like and how it makes you feel
- How your health is directly related to the health of your relationship
More about Phil and his work at: GoBeyondTalkTherapy.com